The Employment Service provides services to citizens related to the exercise of rights in accordance with the employment law, the most important of which are:
- keeping records of unemployed persons and issuing certificates proving the status of unemployed persons,
- exercising the right to financial compensation in accordance with the law,
- exercising the right to disability pension insurance in accordance with the law,
- providing information and advertising about vacancies, as well as
- other rights established by law.